Thread: ram 2013 6 speed tranny issue

Tuner

ram 2013 6 speed tranny issue

hii am tuning a ram 5.7 2013 auto that i swapped in a 6.4 engine Tuning the god tranny is not working no mather what i do .I want the tranny to shift 6200RPm auto an 6400 on manuel mode. If anybody can give me a hand or some tips thank you here is the tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    what exactly IS IT doing?

Senior Tuner
    Everything outside your WOT shifts are set to about 5400-5600rpms. Need to up your Normal, normal low, and driver select shift rpms.

Math is gear ratio x output shaft rpm = shift rpm

Example, your Normal 1-2 shift is set to output shaft 1,888rpms, x 3.0 gear ratio = 5,664 engine rpms

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    Everything outside your WOT shifts are set to about 5400-5600rpms. Need to up your Normal, normal low, and driver select shift rpms.

Math is gear ratio x output shaft rpm = shift rpm

Example, your Normal 1-2 shift is set to output shaft 1,888rpms, x 3.0 gear ratio = 5,664 engine rpms

can you tell me where i need to change those value? also if that dont change my shift point can i change the gear ratio ?

i do have another problem too is that the TC light stay on on the cluster even if i click the Tc button on/off inside the truck.Do you see if the problem causing that is in the tune ?

big thank you first time tuning auto trans.

Senior Tuner
    See the attached Pic, these are the tables you need to raise up, using the math I mentioned.

Post up the stock tune and I can try to see why that TC light is on.

RAM Trans.JPG