Thread: anyone care to share timing calculator?

Tuner in Training

anyone care to share timing calculator?

Ive searched quite a bit and seem to come up empty handed. Anyone care to share a copy? everything i have found is configured for efilive, so the axis are opposite of the hp tables.
    TIA

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyevans View Post
    thank you!

Anyone know what changes are needed to make it work with LML ?

Potential Tuner
    will that work for the lb7?

Potential Tuner
    Punched in all my data into this calculator and got 0's all across the math area.
    Anyone know whats up? Or where to get a good calculator, or even the math used to generate the spread sheet.
    Stock lb7 tune file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MaryJ-Junkie; 01-11-2021 at 12:40 PM.

I just punched data into this on and it worked
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    I downloaded your calculator and still getting 0's in the math area of the table its supposed to generate. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to retrace the math involved using the sheet but it bounces all over and references different math in different cells. I cannot extract the full equation used to generate the new timing grid.
    Last part of creating my tune for the lb7 but can't seem to get any real timing data. Don't want to just wing it either.
    Thanks dhoagland for the attempt on both of my posts. I am yet to have time to review and compare the 77hp tune you have posted in another thread. Work has been busy. Just need to figure out this calculator so I can start with simple tune files then move up from there.
    Last edited by MaryJ-Junkie; 01-12-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJ-Junkie View Post
    I downloaded your calculator and still getting 0's in the math area of the table its supposed to generate. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to retrace the math involved using the sheet but it bounces all over and references different math in different cells. I cannot extract the full equation used to generate the new timing grid.
    Last part of creating my tune for the lb7 but can't seem to get any real timing data. Don't want to just wing it either.
    Thanks dhoagland for the attempt on both of my posts. I am yet to have time to review and compare the 77hp tune you have posted in another thread. Work has been busy. Just need to figure out this calculator so I can start with simple tune files then move up from there.
    Post up your tune and I'll see if I can paste the data in the calculator...
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

The calculator seems pretty complete but I was going over a read and trying to figure what table goes into what table on the .xls. The original guide on this here has all the pictures gone. The xls's instructions are not very clear. They don't seem to match what is in editor.

Its pretty explicit in the XLS file I thought. That was all what the pictures were (screenshots of the file). Paste your current info where it says to paste, then you can copy out the timing data to your tune depending on your change. Also, the file has gone through some iterations i've noticed through the years, and the tutorial on this forum is from long ago. Let me know if need a hand explaining
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Stroked06Goat View Post
    Its pretty explicit in the XLS file I thought. That was all what the pictures were (screenshots of the file). Paste your current info where it says to paste, then you can copy out the timing data to your tune depending on your change. Also, the file has gone through some iterations i've noticed through the years, and the tutorial on this forum is from long ago. Let me know if need a hand explaining
    That's the thing. I did not see any of the pictures/screenshots. Unless I went to the wrong tutorial. I was looking at a stock file and was unsure of the exact tables to copy over. Can you link to the thread that has the screenshots?

Sorry, all i meant was, the screenshots that WERE there are still gone, but they were just screenshots of the XLS file that you have. Sorry didn't mean confuse it. I dont know of a thread with screenshots as mecanicman did originally. If i can find some time i can do something quick to guide through the copy paste. What Dmax engine version you using it for?
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Currently an LB7 but I do em' all.