Thread: Anticlunk TipIn TQ Limit

Anticlunk TipIn TQ Limit

I've been tuning my personal Focus ST and the results have been great. So far, it's been relatively straight forward moving all the limiters out of the way. I'm hitting a new one that is of particular concern to me. Now I am hitting Anticlunk TipIn TQ Limit and when it goes into the limit, it commands 1.0 lambda and yanks the PE fueling out. This is under boost, mind you. Anyone encounter this limit on other platforms and what does it take to remove this limit to keep it fueling? Thanks!
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

You should only get that source on tip-in. Torque Source will be Tip-In as well. It's designed to limit the rate torque ramps-in. It shouldn't be persisting outside of spool up really, and your fueling should be normal unless you've been in that torque limiting state longer than the timer (default is 2.0s, but its adjustable).

Sounds good. I'll look into it. Perhaps I'll zero the fuel cut torque ratio if adjusting the timer doesn't work.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Have you found out this? i have this same problem from year on 5.0. Half year ago i got rid of this when i rewritten tune from stock file. Today i reflashed it back, no mods, and anticlunk is again disabling throttle for very long time.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

I increased the torque limit timer to 5 seconds from the stock 2 seconds. Haven't had a problem with that limit in my car after I did that.

This already is maxed
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl