Thread: jeep srt8 6.4 274cam and phaser tune

Potential Tuner

jeep srt8 6.4 274cam and phaser tune

hi there guys,

i am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me with my tune file for jeep srt8 2014 tune,
    i have installed a comp 274 cam and cam phaser and after that the car feels like its lost power, is very sluggish and stalls when coming to a stop.
    can anyone point me in the right direction please, my afrs are 12.8 at wotm, has anyone got a good tune please

thanks
    corey

I am able to do a remote tune for a combination like that.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    the tune is dramatically changed for that camshaft
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ck6.4 View Post
    hi there guys,

i am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me with my tune file for jeep srt8 2014 tune,
    i have installed a comp 274 cam and cam phaser and after that the car feels like its lost power, is very sluggish and stalls when coming to a stop.
    can anyone point me in the right direction please, my afrs are 12.8 at wotm, has anyone got a good tune please

thanks
    corey
    You say you installed a phaser....do you mean a phase limiter or a phase lock? If limiter, go full advance with the cam timing and start tuning there. One word of caution though, found a car recently running max cam advance caused an ignition timing curve that did not match any of the timing tables, even when all tables were set the same and all adjusters were zero'd out. working with HP currently to try to resolve this issue.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mxatunerjg View Post
    You say you installed a phaser....do you mean a phase limiter or a phase lock? If limiter, go full advance with the cam timing and start tuning there. One word of caution though, found a car recently running max cam advance caused an ignition timing curve that did not match any of the timing tables, even when all tables were set the same and all adjusters were zero'd out. working with HP currently to try to resolve this issue.
    have you found a solution for that missing table ? enlighten us please

Senior Tuner
    When at full cam advance WOT timing should follow the Spark>Advance>WOT>Lockpin table. Check and see if you have that table.

Tuner in Training
    I need your help I have the same build 392 stroker 274 cam springs and what not. I need some guidance or he’ll just the tune and I will learn as I study it. I’m a master tech but never written tunes. I get it but still lost. I can do what ever is needed to get tune

post your tune

Tuner in Training
    how do ipost it

Go Advance