Thread: Torque Management After a shift

Torque Management After a shift

Im working with an Eforce equipped 2015 Silverado. Makes great power and the shifts are great. I still have torque management turned on. During most shift like the 3-4 shift I see a drop in timing during the shift, then it immediately comes back after the shift completes then it drops 5-6 degrees and keeps it out for just over 1 sec and then dumps it back in. In this case the timing drop is about half of commanded so I feel the truck shift power come on then off and back on again. I see torque management advance but not the cause of the removal. I have no management before the shift or after this hickup for the rest of the gear. This problem is not always there and is in other gears Any idea as to what I might be missing.

Bad383TA

post a screen shot of your Engine TM tab with the TCS criteria and stuff on it

Quote Originally Posted by bad383ta View Post
    Im working with an Eforce equipped 2015 Silverado. Makes great power and the shifts are great. I still have torque management turned on. During most shift like the 3-4 shift I see a drop in timing during the shift, then it immediately comes back after the shift completes then it drops 5-6 degrees and keeps it out for just over 1 sec and then dumps it back in. In this case the timing drop is about half of commanded so I feel the truck shift power come on then off and back on again. I see torque management advance but not the cause of the removal. I have no management before the shift or after this hickup for the rest of the gear. This problem is not always there and is in other gears Any idea as to what I might be missing.

Bad383TA
    You ever get this figured out?