Thread: enable cruise in hp vs sct

Advanced Tuner

enable cruise in hp vs sct

so a lot of people have told me they have enabled cruise in their pcm using sct but no one was able to tell me anything other than this.
    is there actually a cruise enable/disable function in the pcm and can it be accessed in hp or is it called something else in hp?

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry not sure what you mean enable cruise???
    Enable Cruise control or Lean cruise or???

Advanced Tuner
    If you mean fitting cruise control on base models, you can fit the hardware to the steering wheel and brake pedal etc and enable via the pcm, I've only ever done it with the factory scan tool when I was at ford. Not sure if SCT has the capability.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Advanced Tuner
    yeah sorry, cruise control.