Thread: 6.0 Question on the insight pro

Potential Tuner

6.0 Question on the insight pro

OK, so I have talked to edge and Im not sure I understand how this will work. If i buy the insight pro CTS from them, can I then buy tunes for the unit from people on this site? I looked back through previous threads but I couldn't find anything in this section. Thanks for any answers.

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    I just read there website. Yep. I don't know how that works but please keep me updated on this. Or post some files.

Potential Tuner
    Yes, as tuners we upload them into the edge pro "cloud" and send you a link to download them to your device.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by PBD Diesel View Post
    Yes, as tuners we upload them into the edge pro "cloud" and send you a link to download them to your device.
    Any idea when that will go live?

Tuner
    i have did a 6.4 and now 6.0 with the pro...it has no been smooth on both i was never able to view stock file read from the edge, luckily both trucks was at my shop and can read with vcm cable and make it work
    Joe ''House'' Kupferschmid
    Diesel Tuning man..
    FB me or
    www.angoladavesdiesel.com

How did you upload the files you modified back onto the pro? I downloaded the Distributor but when i go to add the custom tune to it they wont recognize .HPT files on that software to where i can open one of them up to upload the the Insight Pro

Tuner
    need to export the file to powertech
    Joe ''House'' Kupferschmid
    Diesel Tuning man..
    FB me or
    www.angoladavesdiesel.com