Thread: can't log knock???

Tuner in Training

can't log knock???

caliber srt4 won't log knock

Make sure you are running the latest version of hpt and then when you connect scanner go to Vehicle, Repoll Parameters and see if it comes up in your pid search

Tuner in Training
    ok i will try this, thanx.
    Its been a little frustrating that my $200 scan gauge can log more parameters than hp software, hopefully its just user error

if it doesn't have the pid you want, just ask support to add it. Dodge is a new platform to HPT and everything is constantly being developed. every year the cars and software and operating systems and logic, etc change and there is an adaptation curve.

Tuner in Training
    Any update on this?

I like to tune via wideband/knock/butt, and then final tweak on dyno. If I cant (which seems to be the case) log Knock Retard, I dont want to mess with the Fuel and spark tables...

Tuner in Training
    not yet, been busy with a newborn, maybe this weekend

We have added a couple of enhanced PIDs for GPEC PCM in the latest beta for testing (including Knock) and the list will continue to grow. Please download the latest 3.3 beta from your customer page and you should see about a dozen new PIDs available for the GPEC PCM.

Please test them and let us know if you have any issues. If you do have any issues, please report them to [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Awesome. I'll download it in the AM!!!