Thread: cant find Aircharge (G) to log WOT Spark Jeep

Tuner in Training

cant find Aircharge (G) to log WOT Spark Jeep

looked everywhere but cant find Aircharge (G) so i can log WOT Spark Base anyone know? in CMR it is mg/cycle/cyl
    vehicle is Jeep Wrangler 2012

Post the tune and log...

Tuner in Training
    Yeah that would help. Attached. The aircharge parameter shown in my table does not go down, it only reads the spark on top line.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Jggregory99 for the reply. Thats exactly what i have. it doesnt fill the graph it just populates the top row

Post log and layout. Most likely you're not logging the correct thing.

Open Channels in the VCM Scanner click add channel.... Enter Aircharge in the search parameter.....If it is not highlighted in blue it is not active. Double click to add..

Tuner in Training
    to close this out. thank you jggregory99 that was it. it was not highlighted so it was not logging that parameter. thank you for the input it was a long night

Potential Tuner
    I have the latest VCM Editor 4.4.4 but sadly I cannot find Aircharge when I search for it in Add Channel section, was it removed?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bloto View Post
    I have the latest VCM Editor 4.4.4 but sadly I cannot find Aircharge when I search for it in Add Channel section, was it removed?
    Ok, so looks like some of the channels are not always available, looks like a bug with MPVI2 or the VCM Scanner software. If I disconnect / connect to the car with ignition on then on every 5th or so attempt it can actually read all the properties the car can provide. This is really annoying as I need to constantly disconnect / connect to get it right and be able to log Aircharge.