Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stalling issue with Comp Cam 274

Tuner in Training
    As Hemituna posted earlier which what I think the main problem with Big Cams swap was " lack of vacuum " well Comp Cam 274 in my case dont know if same for other Cams. And before posting I went searching and reading about big cam dialing and how to's in forum's, and most was about one thing " bumped up idle tables and lower TB air flow ". but in my case that did not work the TB air flow in that matter.

I know I could go on trying different method's changing different numbers or tables but again it might work in simple changes to just few tables " More ways to skin a cat ". At the end the car is running fine till now, no update from the owner so far with any complains about it so very happy about it.

Thanks for everyone who have tried helping and keep up the good work

Tuner in Training
    I?m having the same issue with my new 6.4 cam it ran fine with my old 6.4 cam same tune. Wants to drop rpms at idle and dies when I throw it in reverse.

did you get your car sorted out im about to install a 273h-14 and hoping to see the diffrence between tunes to help me set up mine

Tuner in Training moparsoldier85's Avatar
    Guess I am going to add to the waiting list here to see if anything new has been figured out.