Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.4 is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Any chance you could attach it here?

Thanks!!

Thanks HPTuner's Crew for the expanding support as well.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...l=1#post460032

For the GM guys, it is in some ways similar to the E69 found in Cobalts/V6 Camaros.
    There will be an introduction post made on Wednesday on this topic.

Advanced Tuner
    How come we cannot move around the windows in the scanner like we used to, or change the size of the windows? That's really annoying. Was it fixed with this newest update?

Advanced Tuner
    Was really anticipating a BCM+ breakthrough for GM, Mopar, & Fomoco. Or even 1999+ Volvo's.
    I'd be supportive in purchasing a separate license/credit at a reduced cost ratio to the current VCM Suite to be able to remap/mod the BCM/ABS/SRS system...

Quote Originally Posted by * _ * View Post
    Was really anticipating a BCM+ breakthrough for GM, Mopar, & Fomoco. Or even 1999+ Volvo's.
    I'd be supportive in purchasing a separate license/credit at a reduced cost ratio to the current VCM Suite to be able to remap/mod the BCM/ABS/SRS system...
    HP tuners has stated many times before that they will not provide access to ABS/SRS systems. It's a legal/liability issue.

Any chance the M133 powered A-class AMG models will be supported? Im looking at tuning these ecus but currently require BDM tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by pontisteve View Post
    How come we cannot move around the windows in the scanner like we used to, or change the size of the windows? That's really annoying. Was it fixed with this newest update?
    This is the same as 3.2, no change
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Area47 View Post
    I don't like the answer of course but thank you.

Tuning Addict
    I know this has been beaten to death and may have possibly already been answered, but is there any chance of GM 8 speed converter clutch slippage settings in the works?

I know yall have a lot going on right now, but was just curious...

Thanks
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    3.4 should open old files without issue, however files saved with 3.4 cannot be opened with previous versions.
    Just to clarify
    Files saved in 3.4 can not be opened in version 3.2 or 2.X versions of HPT
    or are you saying they can not be opened only in 2.X HPT versions but will open in 3.2?
    LUSIFER

I'm not short, I'm concentrated AWESOME

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by elff View Post
    Just to clarify
    Files saved in 3.4 can not be opened in version 3.2 or 2.X versions of HPT
    or are you saying they can not be opened only in 2.X HPT versions but will open in 3.2?
    Files saved in newer version cannot be opened by older versions. Files saved in older versions can, however, be opened in newer versions.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Yet another huge dissappointment. One would think that the older vehicles could actually get to use this as it was sold to them as.
    Once again no help. Still no reply back from support 8 days since email. Still no knock on scanner, no injector info, still cannot even adjust a fucking shift point on the transmission. I really feel as if i got fucked by purchasing this product.. Oh yeah works great to set idle speed.
    ****can we get full use of this on 2004 ram 1500 with 545rfe. Tuner shops tell me i wasted my money and most wont even attempt it because it does not do enough to properly tune. This is a stock motor. So what happens when i am ready to install the motor that i am building...................

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by arottmann View Post
    Yet another huge dissappointment. One would think that the older vehicles could actually get to use this as it was sold to them as.
    Once again no help. Still no reply back from support 8 days since email. Still no knock on scanner, no injector info, still cannot even adjust a fucking shift point on the transmission. I really feel as if i got fucked by purchasing this product.. Oh yeah works great to set idle speed.
    ****can we get full use of this on 2004 ram 1500 with 545rfe. Tuner shops tell me i wasted my money and most wont even attempt it because it does not do enough to properly tune. This is a stock motor. So what happens when i am ready to install the motor that i am building...................
    If you shoot me your ticket number(its automatically generated and sent by our automated system) and I'll be happy to look into why you haven't received a response back yet.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    What's the story on the "Maximize" and "Restore Down" issue with the window in the software? If you maximize the window, the next table you click on and open causes the background window to restore down, even though the "Maximized" icon is still shown. Really messes with the view of things and eats up valuable screen real estate not being able to keep things maximized.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Great Job on the added platform, HPT FTW!
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Great work keep it up

Tuner in Training
    Nice job and I have one question about RTT, is't available now for E38 ECMs?

Thanks

No, and likely never will be.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Great work guys - Cant wait to plug it into the next 2litre Ecoboost we get on the dyno.

Tuner in Training
    Cant get it to install in windows 10

Tuner in Training
    Rolling out updates left and right. That's what I love to see! Great job guys.