Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Base timing with Gen 1 sbc.

Advanced Tuner
    I had seen on gmt400.com where your making progress. Apparently solved your cam offset issue and are moving ahead thats great. I have a quick question for you. how many man hours do you have in building your turbo log? I assume its a log with a crossover I havn't seen any definitive pics of the hotside setup. So i am just guessing at the moment. I plan to put a snail on mine eventually, im curious to see your turbo manifold design. since there are so few of the obs turbo setups running around. The tighest spot in my passenger side area is between the frame and upper control arm rear mounting bracket. Could we possibly get some pics of your hotside altogether. lol that last sentence reads funny.

I didnt solve anything the pid still reads 0 . I re-stabbed my distributor. Close enough that I have very little choice. I was told more or less tech support wont help me so I really have no other choice. I can see the Hi low pid working now also. So its doing something.
    The plan is to go to holley dominator when my tax return comes.
    #8 exhaust tube needs to be reworked the spark plug wont fit as is . The turbo needs a extension made where it bolts up to clear the valve covers. You need a 6 inch lift min to run that kit . You also need to cut and rework your oil pan. You have to buy a tig welder or your going to pay through the nose in welding costs
    Here is my build you will see all the pictures there .
    https://www.theturboforums.com/threa...nd-his-L31-GMC
    Last edited by Mrich0908; 01-28-2017 at 11:49 AM.