Thread: activation code used up?

Potential Tuner

activation code used up?

I love my RaceRender3 Ultimate Edition but I can't activate my new computer. Long story short is I loaded RaceRender3 into 2 laptops and my PC. One laptop left with my GF and the other just crashed. When I tried to activate RaceRender I got a message that my code was used up. We plan on racing over Thanksgiving and wanted to use RaceRender, what can I do?

Thanks
    Mike

I was able to locate your activation code and have reset the counter, so you should be able to use your code again now... It had shown that 3 different systems were active recently, so that's why it had blocked additional systems. It should continue to work now as long as the number of systems actually using the premium edition of the software doesn't exceed that number.

Potential Tuner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    I was able to locate your activation code and have reset the counter, so you should be able to use your code again now... It had shown that 3 different systems were active recently, so that's why it had blocked additional systems. It should continue to work now as long as the number of systems actually using the premium edition of the software doesn't exceed that number.
    Thanks, just checked it....Works great.

Mike