Thread: PDF Versions of User Guides?

PDF Versions of User Guides?

Do you have downloadable PDF versions of the user guides for TrackAddict and RaceRender? It is so much easier to reference from a hardcopy than to be connected to the Internet for the information. I apologize if I have missed this somewhere, but I looked at both sites and when I clicked on User Guide, I was presented with the guides in HTML format. I don't always have Internet access at the track. Thank you.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Although we don't have a PDF or print format version of the documentation, the HTML files for RaceRender are available and usable offline... If you have the Windows version, then it's already installed on your system and that's what the Help menu links to. For Mac, and in general, they are also available in this manual install package: http://racerender.com/RR3/RaceRender353.zip

There is not an offline version for TrackAddict's documentation, but both products should be pretty straightforward to use on their own, so most users only refer to it as needed in special situations.

Potential Tuner
    I actually took their HTML files and copied into MS Word and then made a PDF. I would be happy to share with you if you send me your email address.