Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vats delete 2015 l83 swap

I?m having the exact same problem can you please tell me where to find those tables, I?m a new user of HPTUNERS it will start off starting fluid as well

Where do I find the starter and clutch in HPTUNERS

Quote Originally Posted by brandon6.0 View Post
    We got it figured out. Had to disable starter diagnosis and clutch diagnosis table.

Seems to be running fine at 70psi base. We ditched the factory fans and installed some 05+ set.
    I have the same problem where do I find the disable button? My swap (L83) will start off starting fluid please help this is extremely frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have the same problem where do I find the disable button? My swap (L83) will start off starting fluid please help this is extremely frustrating
    System > General > Starter Relay - set to disable

Starter Diag.jpg

Yea it was already set to disable... my swap is a 2015 L83. I paid for my cam swap and harness reworked and the ECU flashed I don?t have a clue as to what to do. It starts on starting fluid so I?m thinking the harness must be ok, what mechanically could be wrong to make the injectors not engage? After the $800 in tuning I?ve spent so far it looks like I might have to buy another virgin stock file and start over. At least that?s what another tuner told me... anything else I should be looking for?? Is there some kind of safety neutral switch for the trans? I?m using the 6L80...
    Thanks for your help

Unfortunately I?m too green on all of this myself. Especially with any kind of swap. Only experience I have is dinking around on my own truck... Hopefully someone smarter will come along.
    At any rate, I?d pry connect with the scanner and log fuel pressures to see what?s going on in that respect.
    Might help to post your tune and any data you can manage to log.

Tuner
    Yes, connect scanner and log fuel pressures, desired pressures, injector pw etc to see whats going on. How is your low pressure fuel system set up? Also check for DTCs.