Thread: version 3.4.3 change log location?

Tuner in Training

version 3.4.3 change log location?

Hi,

Noticed version 3.4.3 was released. Is there a link that contains a more details log of changes other than what is available at the apple update server.

The changelog we submit to Apple and Google is usually just a copy/paste of the high-level summary that I keep internally.

3.4.3 was a minor update in terms of what users will see, with most of the work being behind-the-scenes stuff that's in preparation for our future features. Main things were that 360fly and some other external camera recordings will be started more closely in sync with the data that the app records, intake and coolant temps are selected in the default OBD-II channels to record, the lap detail screen's track map will be colored in a way that makes more sense when you select a temperature data channel, the selected data channel's min/max range is more accurately displayed now, and a handful of race tracks or circuit configurations were added to the track database. For the Android version, we also implemented a launch image to improve the user experience, opted out of Android 7's multi-window mode, adjusted some UI graphics, and updated to the latest tools from Google.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for the details. Perhaps I'll hold a bit before migrating, as the only item that seems useful for me is the external camera recording sync improvement.