Thread: where is the file repository located?

Potential Tuner

where is the file repository located?

I have not been on your site in a long time and cannot find a path to the file repository. Am I missing the link?

Thanks,
    riv99

Tuner in Training
    Go to the home page, not the forum.
    www.hptuners.com

log in with your account, not the same as your forum login. you need your hptuner hardware information to create account

Potential Tuner
    I purchased from HP Tuners and entered my Interface ID and Application Key and get the message this account is already signed up. What am I doing wrong to log into my account?

Did you buy the interface new or used?

Where did you get the application key?

Tuner in Training
    I know this is an older thread but just in case anyone else is was looking for the old repository I finally found that the old repository did not "make the cut" onto the new website. They are working in integrating it onto the new site but dont think there is a time frame.
    2009.5 SBM Pontiac G8 GT / Vararam CAI / Pat G Tune / HP Tuners / x-pipe mid muffler delete

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Uno99 View Post
    I know this is an older thread but just in case anyone else is was looking for the old repository I finally found that the old repository did not "make the cut" onto the new website. They are working in integrating it onto the new site but dont think there is a time frame.
    I seriously doubt it's being "worked on"

There's a reason they didn't include it with the latest release. This isn't some sort of oversight IMO.

It's been a week with little acknowledgment or information.

As I have stated in my last several posts (which HPT staff promptly deleted, as I'm sure they will with this one), I welcome any type of conflicting official news that disputes my gut feelings.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    As has been stated the repository didn't make the initial cut for the new website, no eta as to its return. HackAbuse we appreciate your enthusiasm towards our product, our website & our repository but we can only state the same thing in so many ways. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor are websites.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"