Thread: Does anybody know how to tune a 2005 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Potential Tuner

Question Does anybody know how to tune a 2005 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

My setup is all stock with the exception of a 70 millimeter turbo 7/8 pounds of boost. I have been taking it to a shop to be tuned three times now and the vehicle is getting worse and worse. It is now backfiring through the throttle body if I install the Boost pipe... Can someone help with a tune... I am considering buying the software package, if HP Tuners can rectify this. Thanks

Note:The shop is using HP tuners to tune the vehicle.
    Last edited by bada44; 12-14-2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: More Info

Im still learning the hemi stuff so im no expert, however I would love to see your turbo setup.

There is a how to with the hp hemi stuff its limited but better then nothing. You might not be get much feedback do to a shop doing the work and not yourself. Good luck I am working on my own hellcat which is nothing like that. Hardest part on them is injector scaling but fuel is not so much the same because of the wide band feedback all the time. Its so nice.

any luck?? is there a os for 05 hemi i switching to a 2 bar srt map and am trying to learn might have to switch to holly

so i changed from a 1 bar map
    Attachment 92682
    to a 2 bar map
    Attachment 92683
    my question is on the spark advance tab part throttle, thermal wot and wot tables the column show a max map kpa of 105 KPA is there a way to change that to represent 2 bar map??
    Attachment 92686

Tuner in Training
    Send me your calibration file to [email protected] and your modifications! I can set you up with a base calibration .

Tuner in Training
    You should be good to go now with the base cal ! You can start modifying from
    There , you don?t need a standalone ether

Would you be interested in my tune file?
    I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler, mostly stock, but increased the injector size by 5lbs/hr and added a 6lbs boost turbo, and a 2 bar MAP. I've been chacing my tail for a while.

I could use a base to start with too. Also, is there a manual that explains the ecm #s in detail. I wish I knew what everything meant so I can understand what I'm doing. I know theres a course, but I'm stuck for time.

Thanks.