Thread: In/Out stereo plugs

Tuner

In/Out stereo plugs

Okay, I'll post this here since I can't get an answer on Innovate forum. The in & out analog cables with the female 2.5 stereo jacks - the terminator plug goes in the IN cable, what goes in the OUT? Don't tell me it's the $12 innovate cable used to hook up to laptop that DID NOT come with LC-1? Is that the only way to hook up laptop and be able to program the LC-1? I don't want to start tuning this thing if I haven't got it setup in the controller properly yet.
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, you should have gotten a serial cable that plugs into the other phono plug. That's the only way to program it. You will want to wait to make sure its setup correct before you waste time collecting data.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    ^^^^ ditto... and as stated... the serial adapter does come w/the LC1... check your packaging again, if nothing then contact Innovate...
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner
    Gentlemen, thanks for the reply. I'll check box when I get home. That sure is a relief
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!