Hey guys,

Just wondering if there was anyone in here who tunes on their 4.3 alot. Ive got two of them. One a 99 2wd 5 speed truck that I have a 100 shot of nitrous on. Its been 12.80s with a stock tune. It hits the speed limiter at about the 1000 ft mark so I think its got a little more. I tried some 150 pills in it once and it pulled really good until about 100 ft and started to nose over. Pulled the plugs and it had burned the straps off three of them. New plugs and it was good to go again.

My other truck is a 2000 4x4 5 speed truck. Its bone stock except for I cut the front of the airbox out and took the TB restrictor off. This one is my daily driver in the winter. Ive been tuning on it a little, brought the PE in sooner and went to a flat commanded AFR. Bumped the timing up a little and been scanning it to see if I get any KR.

All that said, I was wondering if anybody had a good 93 octane tune for a S10 with a 4.3? Id just like to look at it and see if maybe I could learn from it. Im new to EFI tuning, I picked up the Banish books and have been reading through them.