Thread: 2014 Mustang 3.7 auto looking for first time tune advice

Tuner in Training

2014 Mustang 3.7 auto looking for first time tune advice

I have a 2014 mustang 3.7 auto with cai and catback exhaust. This is my first time on a ford product and im still learning in general. Does anyone have a modified tune i can compare my stock too or advice on where to start for best results? Sorry if i missed a thread on this but I didnt see much on the v6 while searching. Thanks in advance for any help.

2014 Stock Auto 3.7 Calibration

This was in the repository. Stock 2014 3.7 Auto. You will have to adjust the MAF as a starting point. What CAI and which exhaust?

2014 Mustang V6 3.7 Stock Automatic.hpt
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Tuner in Training
    Saw that one in the repository. Was kinda surprised to only see 1 v6 listed. It has volant cai and magnaflow cat back.

My bad. Your Volant CAI is advertised as not requiring changes in the MAF transfer. The cat back should not need any additional changes either. Dependent on your fuel, you can make minor adjustments to the spark as well. I would still datalog the car and check the fuel trims to see if the MAF needs touching up. I don't work on V6s so I will let someone with experience on that engine to chime in.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Tuner in Training
    Go to a site called master engine tuners look under project cars you will find a 3.7 v6 mustang they tuned with hp tuners read the article. I when't 13.7 with what Dan said and after a lot more testing and a couple adjustments 13.5 @ 105 with 2.73 gears. This would be a great starting point for you. Rememder have fun think what you are changing.

Tuner in Training
    That was a great write up with lots of well explained information. Thanks for pointing me that direction