Thread: No throttle when in gear

No throttle when in gear

Any help would be great. This is a swap LS-3 with A-6 automatic using 2013 Corvette op system. everything is good throttle works fine until I put it into drive or reverse, then no throttle push the gas pedal up and down and nothing. put it back in park or neutral and it works fine. no codes to do with fly by wire at all. truck has maf and map working and has whipple 2.9 if that helps. Thank you for any help.

Post tune and logs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

sorry but I cant seem to find where to add the tune file to the post.

under "Quick Reply" click "Go Advanced" and youll be able to attach a tune and log to your post

This may matter, does the vehicle have the matching throttle body and pedal for the OS you are running?? It's very possible that if you are using different parts that it may not work. Not sure I can tell by the tune if those are right.

Past that the tune will need a lot of touch ups for running boost. You'll need larger injectors, a 2 BAR map sensor, reduce timing under full throttle and so on so it can be safe to run.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    This may matter, does the vehicle have the matching throttle body and pedal for the OS you are running?? It's very possible that if you are using different parts that it may not work. Not sure I can tell by the tune if those are right.

Past that the tune will need a lot of touch ups for running boost. You'll need larger injectors, a 2 BAR map sensor, reduce timing under full throttle and so on so it can be safe to run.
    It does have the ZR1 map and it has 90 pound injectors in it the throttle body does match for the Corvette and haven't been able to start tuning it other then the idle. can't even move it out of the shop onto the dyno with no throttle it actually starts and idles pretty well and fairly responsive. Just can't figure out the no throttle issue when you put it in gear

Tuner in Training
    I fixed this issue with my swap E38 l76 with Th400 by connect the pin 1 on J1 connector to the ground but i don't know about the 6l80