Thread: Converter tool

Potential Tuner

Converter tool

Hello

Before i spend more time i think it would be smart of me to ask if you have a tool to convert your data structure to nema and the other way back?
    ( are halfway to have a converter from RAstrucutre to NEMA in python)
    I made a html/js app to be able to analyze trak data.

q2: is it possible it i connect all my cameras to same wifi i can start them even that they are different supported brands?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffe View Post
    Hello

Before i spend more time i think it would be smart of me to ask if you have a tool to convert your data structure to nema and the other way back?
    ( are halfway to have a converter from RAstrucutre to NEMA in python)
    I made a html/js app to be able to analyze trak data.
    We don't have any NMEA exporters for our data log files, but you should be able to make sense of the .CSV files pretty easily, as they are essentially just a plain-text spreadsheet file. These files will contain more information than just the GPS data that NMEA-0183 would normally handle, so you'll also see lap numbers/times/predictions, accelerometers, and optionally OBD data.

q2: is it possible it i connect all my cameras to same wifi i can start them even that they are different supported brands?
    Unfortunately not... The External Camera Control feature in the app is setup for just one camera (in addition to being able to use your smartphone's camera too), and relies on that external camera being in its standard WiFi configuration.

Tuner in Training
    Coffe,

If you need multi-camera control and have an older goPro you can look into the cam-do bullet (https://cam-do.com/collections/all/products/bullet) for manual stop/start record. Another option is to invest in the Garmin VIRB cameras, which uses Garmin's own protocol control for multi-cam support. One camera is designated a master and subordinates cameras are slaves. Applications like TrackAddict would control the master camera and control of additional cameras is handled by Garmin's protocol.

Went through this exercise a several months back and after looking at how I wanted to use the video data, decided 1 camera (goPro session) located behind me to capture my steering input as well as view of the front windshield was sufficient for driver's education. In my case, the GoPro session FOV in wide enough to capture my passanger mirror, offering the bonus of seeing vehicles behind.