Thread: 2011 Boss 302 w Roush Supercharger tune issue

Tuner in Training

2011 Boss 302 w Roush Supercharger tune issue

I've gone through the tune, I've done several compares of known Rousch tunes but this car refuses to richen up under acceleration. I've set the pedal enrichment to 20% among other things trying to force enrichment. I've jacked up the maf Hz in that range and still the car will not richen up. The computer is commanding 11.9 yet it doesn't do it. I've posted a log and the current tune. Keep in mind the current tune has a bunch of changes that are not final as I've been experimenting with this enrichment issue.

The kit is a Rousch stage 3. It has a boost a pump as well. Fuel pressure is not dropping. I am also using the silver key. Although when I read the ecu with the red key inserted I was able to licence and start editing. But because I'm not completely sure if the red key changes things that we can't access, I'm using the silver key to be safe.

testingtune.hpttestingtunelog.hpl
    Last edited by Nissmotion; 01-13-2017 at 07:34 AM. Reason: added info about silver key

Advanced Tuner
    Cylair wot multiplier and max multiplier should be increased. most just max them out for boosted applications at 1.99 or 2.

its also adding stft which means the MAF needs to be calibrated further. that i can see.

Thats where id start on this if i were working on it.

Tuner in Training
    Thx for the reply, I'll try the cyclair multiplier in a few minutes. The maf is probably off I agree. I've added a ton to it already in that exact hz range to try and force more fuel yet it doesn't change the AFR reading on the car or at the tailpipe.

for boost cars I generally raise those multipliers and shut off cylair air anticipation logic
    under closed loop fuel you can increase the rate of increase of course from .05 to .500 or higher

Tuner in Training
    Thx for the replies everyone. The cylair and cylair mult is what I was missing. Fixed enrichment issues.

Advanced Tuner
    Happy you got it working!