Thread: Fuel Pump Voltage Table Tuning

Advanced Tuner

Fuel Pump Voltage Table Tuning

I just want to make sure im on the right path with a 07-09 GT500 the stock fuel pumps are being replaced with DW 340lph pumps. To tune the Voltage Table so far I found in the scanner for X and Y axis of the table and fuel pump actual voltage which should be everything to tune the table. Should I disable the adaptive learning for the voltage table while im logging or leave it on and I assume I may have to change the flow rate axis also. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    I tested the x and y axis that say they are for the voltage table and they do not work properly. Ive got a few sct handhelds laying around the shop could you use one of those to log this and copy the data over? Or does the handheld have to be married to the car to access those parameters?

Advanced Tuner
    no, not for data logging

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog1325 View Post
    I tested the x and y axis that say they are for the voltage table and they do not work properly. Ive got a few sct handhelds laying around the shop could you use one of those to log this and copy the data over? Or does the handheld have to be married to the car to access those parameters?
    What was wrong with the readings? It gives you the column and row number the ECU is using at that moment.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    What was wrong with the readings? It gives you the column and row number the ECU is using at that moment.
    Interesting. I thought those would return Flow and Pressure. That is how mine is laid out in the editor.

Do they mirror each other? ex. if i made a histogram with 1 ,2, 3 ect as the x and y axis lables that is the same dimensions as the table in my tune i could overlay the data? i'm assuming the table we're talking about is the one I attached?

fpv.png
    Previous
    2007 Mustang GT w/ Whipple supercharger
    2013 Focus ST
    2016 Volkswagen GTI

Current
    2019 Golf R

Advanced Tuner
    Yes that is the same table. Eric I didn't understand that it was just using the numbers for X and Y axis I was looking for flow and pressure readings. That makes sense now....damn I feel dumb I didn't think of that.