Thread: P1516 P2135 fault with NW102 and xlink

Tuner

P1516 P2135 fault with NW102 and xlink

Aussie delivered LS1 VZ Monaro (Green, blue plug PCM)

102 mm fast and NW102 throttle body, torque rush x link convertor.

The car had a locked PCM and was not bringing codes up pre tune so I know all the hardware should be fine. I've done very little with this PCM and an Gen 4 based throttle body combo so a little lost it seems.

Any suggestionsmod file. 402.L98. 25x.26x cam.v5.hpt

Tuner
    I should add, seems to be ok after 20 min of running. Only seems to fault during warm up period.

Tuner
    Bump.

Make sure that the throttle blade moves smoothly from idle to wide open.And that it does not stick any where in its travel.(engine off,duct removed,key on).
    Verify with a scanner that the desired and actual throttle position match.
    Make sure that the T/B does not read over 100% at wide open,you can check this with the scanner and open the throttle both manually and with the pedal.
    Check all wires,especially the Yellow and Brown wires from the T/B to the harness for breaks/open spots.Pull on the wires,if they stretch,there is your problem.
    These wires can break 4-5 inches from the plug.
    Check the grounds for the TAC module. These are on the rear of the right side head on US vehicles.
    According to Torque link, their adapter cannot cause these codes, other than broken wires.
    I would check these items both when the engine is cold and hot.
    These codes can also be caused by the TPS in the T/B.
    You should also reset the ETC scaler to match the T/B. You can search this site for info on this.
    I chased these codes on my gen 3 to gen 4 swap for months, until I found that my replacement TPS was bad.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Earwax; 01-17-2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added text