Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Multiple problems with version 3.4 Pleae help

Tuning Addict
    Keith is the fix being applied to the 3.4 version too? I've been telling everyone having this issue to request the beta since I wasn't sure... I've only been doing short logging sequences up until today, but it didn't freeze up at the usual 13 minute mark yesterday - Corey said he ran my bad layout for 2hrs straight without issue, so I'm sure it's fixed...

Thank You Keith for getting it straightened out, Thank You Dan for helping out on this

So when can we expect the Whipple Decrypter and Ford VVE

Dan, You should also really like the beta - unless I'm just losing my mind now - which is possible - I swear the pages in the editor even load and respond quicker - not to mention the other built in additions...
    Last edited by GHuggins; 02-09-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Keith is the fix being applied to the 3.4 version too? I've been telling everyone having this issue to request the beta since I wasn't sure... I've only been doing short logging sequences up until today, but it didn't freeze up at the usual 13 minute mark yesterday - Corey said he ran my bad layout for 2hrs straight without issue, so I'm sure it's fixed...

Thank You Keith for getting it straightened out, Thank You Dan for helping out on this

So when can we expect the Whipple Decrypter and Ford VVE

Dan, You should also really like the beta - unless I'm just losing my mind now - which is possible - I swear the pages in the editor even load and respond quicker - not to mention the other built in additions...
    I ran the Beta 7hrs 59mins and it locked up, but this was with the setup that ran 12-30mins max... so it's fixed!
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

GHuggins, 3.5+ only.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuning Addict
    Don't know what you changed Keith, but scanner so far appears to be working a heck of a lot better all around even as far as data acquisitioning goes - still shows blank cells on startup and leaves those cells blank even after hitting them again until you save, close and reopen, but no lock ups/hickups/glitches or so on thus yet...

Much appreciated.
    Thank You.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    I think your ticket is in the engineering queue for a definition update.
    Keith
    untill today the limits and the copy function in the editor still work not satisfactory! is that so difficult?
    its important for me. please fix that!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Hentzschel View Post
    Keith
    untill today the limits and the copy function in the editor still work not satisfactory! is that so difficult?
    its important for me. please fix that!
    What's your ticket #?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    What's your ticket #?

Reply to the ticket with the specific parameters you are having limit issues with.

The copy issue you're experiencing isn't an easy fix. The copied tables should be close enough that it won't make a difference. If you're seeing large differences in the copy, please provide an example and details.

the copy function is not perfect, but it works.
    But try to raise up the limits (only in tabels) will not work. Use a 2016 Mustang GT file and try to set the value from 2 to 3 in the ECM32378 map. its not possible. The same is in all maps with limits. single scalars are possible to set above the limit.
    3.0 VCM editor work perfect with that.

Tuner in Training
    Hi
    I am having a weird problem. Im using 3.4.89. I setup my layout and do a Save Layout As and everything is working fine.
    But when I boot up the Laptop the next day the Layout has reverted back to default. I have set it up 5 times now and have been very careful to save the layout but it always reverts back to default. Real pain in the ass! And Ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you
    Christian

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo6 4 Me View Post
    Hi
    I am having a weird problem. Im using 3.4.89. I setup my layout and do a Save Layout As and everything is working fine.
    But when I boot up the Laptop the next day the Layout has reverted back to default. I have set it up 5 times now and have been very careful to save the layout but it always reverts back to default. Real pain in the ass! And Ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you
    Christian
    I thought that was normal. I just click on layouts, recent layouts, select the last one I used.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
    I thought that was normal. I just click on layouts, recent layouts, select the last one I used.
    I had tried that but it only brought up the default.

I figured it out. It looks like you have to click on the "Lock Layout" and then do a "save as".

Quote Originally Posted by Zo6 4 Me View Post
    Hi

Thank you
    Christian
    Do you have an older version of VCM Scanner installed that you're also using? That can cause what you're describing.

Advanced Tuner
    When I download the latest software, that encompasses both scan and edit or do I need to down two different files to load over the previous os?

VCM Suite download includes both
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock