Thread: Speedlimiter Ford

Speedlimiter Ford

Looking for information on setting speedlimiter on a 2011 F250 6.2. I have set speed limiters on a couple GM. But on Ford the only area l see is VSS Limit ETC. l want the truck to go no faster than 115 klm/hr so l am thinking if l set the VSS Limit ETC TO 31.93 It should limit top end speed to 115klm/hr? Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Tuner
    The unit should be a speed. I've removed limiters on Fords and I just set it to 255. Are you under Speedo -> Limiter? The unit should be specified beside the text box where you can input a value. You can click the unit to change it if yours is in something unusual for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by maxchevy2004 View Post
    Looking for information on setting speedlimiter on a 2011 F250 6.2. I have set speed limiters on a couple GM. But on Ford the only area l see is VSS Limit ETC. l want the truck to go no faster than 115 klm/hr so l am thinking if l set the VSS Limit ETC TO 31.93 It should limit top end speed to 115klm/hr? Any imput would be greatly appreciated.
    vss limit etc is the speed limiter. best to just put in the max value allowed

Sorry l want to limit the speed in the truck to 115klm/hr so l think the value should be 31.94 m/s? In the speedlimiter section.

click the values next to the box, you can change the units its in to suit your needs