Thread: How to tune out this knock?

Tuner in Training

How to tune out this knock?

Hey guys I got an 06 LS2 GTO with longutbes, no cats, exhaust, intake and a medium sized cam, (228/232....600 lift)
    I took it to the dyno a few days ago and i did a pull that seemed to get a lot of knock(4.6) that came out of nowhere at around 2500 rpm and slowly diminished throughout as the rpm got higher in the dyno pull. It doesnt look like false knock or burst knock so Im wondering if I just dont have enough fuel or too much timing down low because I checked my fuel tables and my commanded AFR is around 12.6 at 2500 rpm and gets to 12.4 at 4000 rpm and my timing is 27 on spark advance table at 2500 rpm.
    The car made 417 hp and 375 tq to the wheels on that pull on the dyno and i was satisfied with those numbers so I dont wanna take too much out of it and end up taking away from the power . I attached the data log from that dyno run. Please give me some feedback on what I should do, I mean i know that I should probably pull some timing in that area and put the fuel at a safer ratio like 12.3 but I just wanna hear what you guys have to say.
    I also uploaded my tune file with the data log!
    I would really appreciate the feedback guys still trynna get the hang of hp tuners!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    look into burst knock
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161