Thread: Low air density tables vs barometric pressure

Potential Tuner

Removed

2003 5.9 Cummins

Thanks, Removed.

Thanks
    Last edited by Cummins Life; 08-06-2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed

Potential Tuner
    I don't know how the ecu picks the table but my experience with logging my tunes has been that the low density table seems to be used even during transients. My truck is an early 04 so I think its the same ecu. My current tune is running both of the timing tables and both of the fuel rail pressure tables with the same numbers. I also have the table axis values the very same. This makes it super easy to copy and paste from the timing calculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Tan04 View Post
    I don't know how the ecu picks the table but my experience with logging my tunes has been that the low density table seems to be used even during transients. My truck is an early 04 so I think its the same ecu. My current tune is running both of the timing tables and both of the fuel rail pressure tables with the same numbers. I also have the table axis values the very same. This makes it super easy to copy and paste from the timing calculators.
    Agreed. I make all the density tables and transient the same on my truck. I don't plan on climbing any mountains or going below sea level, I just want it to predictably run the same every day, every gear.
    2003 305/555 QCSB Cummins
    Piston/rod/sleeve/fire ring/dual CP3/300 overs
    Super Stick NV5600
    S366/S480