Thread: idle bad after tune

Tuner in Training

idle bad after tune

hello how are you everybody so i have this 2005 dodge durango that i tuned for more power i tuned at least 5 files until i liked the power of the last one and my problem now is that when ever i go WOT on the car and stop it will start idling bad between 300-700 rpm then shuts off and this problem wont go until i remove the negative battery cable 30sec then it will go back normal i have my throttle body cleaned what could the problem be this is my tune file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Need a log. Why do you have closed loop disabled? Engine>Fuel>Open and Closed loop>Closed Loop enable is 376* I would guess the fueling is off in that part of the table and with closed loop turned off it can't correct fueling.

Quote Originally Posted by GFB Performance View Post
    Need a log. Why do you have closed loop disabled? Engine>Fuel>Open and Closed loop>Closed Loop enable is 376* I would guess the fueling is off in that part of the table and with closed loop turned off it can't correct fueling.
    Just what GFB said. Everyone keeps forgetting the drivability in tuning and only care about the WOT pulls.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram