Thread: Inj duty cycle and knock sensors not showing on newer models.

Advanced Tuner

Inj duty cycle and knock sensors not showing on newer models.

My scanner won't show injector duty cycle and knock sensor on 2010 and up veihecles.
    I can read them on anything under 2009 models. Have someone have this problem or I need to add something??

Have you cleared the last vehicle used in the scanner, re-populate the channels and remove the ones that don't work and re-add them to the channels list?

That always works for me if something doesn't come up.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Have you cleared the last vehicle used in the scanner, re-populate the channels and remove the ones that don't work and re-add them to the channels list?

That always works for me if something doesn't come up.
    This

I can't get injector duty cycle or injector pulse width to show up on my Scanner either. 2011 Ford F350 Diesel. I'm pretty green to HPTuners but I've even tried installing a fresh copy on a new VM because I couldn't understand how to clear the previously read vehicle as someone stated in this thread. I did try deleting all configured sensors then relearning them but injector pulse width will not show up. I'm also running into an issue after adding sensors to the config and trying to write the config the software crashes. It will write the config to the MPVI Pro with just the default 4 or 5 sensors that come up when you connect. But when I add the sensors I want to log and attempt to write the config to the MPVI pro it crashes. I'm pretty new to HPTuners I hope I can get beyond these seemingly simple things. I'd like to be able to add a custom PID using the EGRT11V sensor with a custom polynomial for the sensor I have in it's place, but I can't figure out how to add the EGRT11V sensor either.