Thread: New Ecoboost Tuning Facebook Page

New Ecoboost Tuning Facebook Page

Guys and gals, I would all of you using this forum to join a group I created called Boosted Ecoboost! I'm hoping to get that group geared towards tuning eco's. For real specific stuff the forums will always be a better place, but for quick answers, general discussion and showing off your rides I think Facebook is a great platform. Right now all the facebook ecoboost tuning pages are full of people who just buy tunes and the pages are run by big tuners with huge egos. That it makes it hard to have any real tuning conversations. So let's turn this page into our own and starthe advancing our platforms!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/228907830783621/

Adam Staszak
    ZFG Racing
    Last edited by zfgracing; 02-09-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    cant find it

Link should be active let me know if it's not.

When you see Boosted Ecoboost (Ecoboost Tuning and Tech) you know you are in the right place!

"ZFG" Zero Fucks Given???

Quote Originally Posted by zfgracing View Post
    Link should be active let me know if it's not.

When you see Boosted Ecoboost (Ecoboost Tuning and Tech) you know you are in the right place!
    Adam,

I believe the link is functional, its a matter of being a registered Face Book user. Then you can "see" the page without a problem.
    Hope those Agreements have worked well for you :-) Was wondering if I'd run into you over here on the HPT Forum. Still sticking with the HyperTech "Regular Fuel" & "Premium 91-Octane Fuel" tunes... I just leave the Premium fuel tune loaded and enjoy the "Green Monster". I forgot that the 14.26 to 14.30 ET's were with a DA of about 2,500FT, so adjusted IT's running 13.90's. Good enough for a daily driver.... For now!

Ignore the "bad attitude" posts, there are some prone to do crap like that... I'm sure if you offered some free tuning / advice they'd be your friend. But, who needs "friends" like that!

Merry Christmas!
    Mike
    Last edited by MikeyZ28SS; 12-23-2017 at 03:17 PM.