Thread: Stock ly6 and 6l90e setup shifting issues

Stock ly6 and 6l90e setup shifting issues

Hey guys , trying to get this thing shifting right . I know very little about the a6 stuff . Very long spongy shifts . No power on firm takeoffs seems to be slipping . Just looking for nice factory shifts . Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is everything else stock?

Is this still in a stock silverado or swapped? Gear ratio and tire size correct for your application?

From the log it's pulling fuel out like crazy all over the place, up to -20% at times. In correct airflow readings or airflow tables can change the way the transmission performs.

Past that the log could use more stuff for data logging, o2 sensors, injector pulse width, map sensor.

Factory transmission tune is also made for a 6,000lb truck, so if it's swapped into something else lighter it won't act the same. Lots of things could be changed to help increase the shift speed and feel. I've suggest stuff in other threads on what you could change in those 6L80/6L90e transmission. You'd just have to find the stuff.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

It's all 100% stock down to the manifolds . It's in a '66 c10 truck .I will log other pids tomorrow.

Something is causing it to pull fuel out all the time.

If the MAF sensor the same sensor that came from the donor motor????

Is the intake tube size the same?

Does it still have the factory honey comb air straightener before the MAF sensor?

What about my other questions? Is this truck running 32in tires and 3.73's gears like the tune says it is?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.