Thread: Coyote Mustang Alcohol Content

Tuner in Training

Coyote Mustang Alcohol Content

I was looking to do flex fuel on a 2011 mustang. I updated to newest update and can't seem to fund a channel that shows alcohol content percentage. Is it something I have to get support to add or when you enable flex fuel it comes up as a channel?

Senior Tuner
    After you flash a tune with flex fuel enabled you need to repoll for parameters in the scanner.

Advanced Tuner
    Enable flex fuel, once enabled "ethanol percentage SAE" will appear as a channel. If flex fuel is disabled it will disappear
    Last edited by Jn2; 02-24-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you guys. Im getting ready to enable it now just didnt want to dig too deep and not have a way to read inferred content.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTubbedNova View Post
    Thank you guys. Im getting ready to enable it now just didnt want to dig too deep and not have a way to read inferred content.
    Enable flex fuel(make sure your MAF curve is pretty close to perfect), flash the tune, connect the scanner and re-poll. From here you can go ahead and add the "ethanol percentage" PID. Once the car is started it will take a while for it to increase as it learns the new content. Accuracy is heavily dependent on your MAF curve's accuracy

Potential Tuner
    how do you repoll

Tuner in Training
    following

Tuner in Training

Repolling

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    how do you repoll
    Attached Images Attached Images