Internal & External fuel pump with 580L per hour Delivery
    Meth Injection 50/50 mix
    Siemens Deka 80lb Injectors running E85 55% DC at 5800rpms

Stock Car put down 340whp
    With current setup 609whp

Pic of Dyno Graph Before and Afterwards

IMG_6173.JPG

Question.....

On this particular, car Having NN (Netural Network) turned off, there were several driving issues associated with tuning VE only (which I usually do tune with NN off).

Issues were

Rich at Idle,
    Idle air had to be turned way down or the car would rev right to 4000 rpms with stock Idle trims on start up.
    drive-ability was not very smooth even after a few hours dialing in the VE tables.
    WOT no issues.

Went a different route and had NN Turned on.

With NN on, many of the old issues went away right away !
    drive-ability is great, i'd say 90 to 95%
    WOT is is spot on, a little lean but on e85 makes great power and zero KR, just adjusted timing to compensate.

Issue are:

at Start up and idle in park L Trims are -25%
    Idle in Drive (not moving) L Trims are -15%,
    L Trims driving around, part throttle, on and off throttle they are +-5% around 0%
    With the PCM pulling soo much fuel at idle, a lot of acceleration off line is problematic, and cold start the car starts then dies due to being lean.
    Hard to start when cold. When you reset the battery, all learned l trims set to zero, the car fires up and runs.

Questions are:

With NN what control do I really have in the airflow tables, does not seem like any....?
    What tables to control idle trims with NN on?
    Seems like many of the tables in Airflow and Fueling really don't do anything on these Dodge pcm's.
    Already dialed back the minimum PW on the injectors but that does not help.
    Changed the offset, nearly no effect, are the 80's too big? In GM applications I have zero issues with dialing in these Deka 80's

Overall. Since the tune is soo close with NN on, I would rather not want to start over and tune with NN off.

Any incites? Comments?

Attached is the copy of the tune, sorry no logs at this time.

Thank you for your time !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected].; 02-28-2017 at 07:27 PM.

ttt so far only 2 views on the tune. Any insight ?

Advanced Tuner
    Leave the ANN on. As you have discovered the car runs much better (with a stock or mild cam) with ANN on. The easiest way to control the idle fueling with ANN on is to adjust the injector scaling (be sure to change both tables) and the throttle body airflow. Scale the injectors in the area you are having fuel trim issues and that will most likely resolve your issues.

update to OP. Did this solve your issue^^^^^^