Thread: Does the 3.5 Beta have better support for the 6.7?

Does the 3.5 Beta have better support for the 6.7?

Does anyone know if the 3.5 beta has any better support for the 6.7?

Doesn't seem to..

Quote Originally Posted by gilgamesh View Post
    Does anyone know if the 3.5 beta has any better support for the 6.7?
    Just tried out 3.5 today. Seems the supported PIDs and such are the same as 3.4. I hope the 6.7 gets some love real soon.

Potential Tuner
    It allows outside modifications to the tune file so this could allow some BIG NEW THINGS with the hptuners platform.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchcook View Post
    It allows outside modifications to the tune file so this could allow some BIG NEW THINGS with the hptuners platform.
    Could you be more specific?

not sure, but.. I think he's referring to this. https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...ned-Parameters

That looks sweet but, I don't have any experience with hex editing. one would have to obtain the raw binary calibrations in order to do this correct? Hopefully there will be more info on how to do this.

TunerPro has some pre-defined definitions for many cars. Unfortunately, if you search on the pre-defined Ford definitions, it appears that they are targeted at earlier Ford products (mostly Mustangs), but nothing yet for the Coyotes or newer Ford products. This software is very powerful and we are lucky that HPT partnered with that company. Hex is not that difficult; once you know the basics, it all falls into place pretty quickly. Mansur has provided a hex tutorial on his website as well. Also, a pretty neat white paper on how to hack an ECU/PCM/ECM...
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Oh lord how I dread tuner pro but also love it for moates autoprom support.