Thread: MPVI Issue

MPVI Issue

Bought a hptuners standard and received it on Monday. Loaded the software and drivers on my laptop without issues. Then came time to update the firmware on the interface. This is where the issue started. It failed half way thru and since then have had the green and red light on at the same time. I tried 2 other computers but still have the green+red lights on. No matter what I try I only get green+red lights and wont work. I emailed support twice yesterday and once today with no response. Was really hoping to do a cam swap on my car this weekend but it looks like that wont happen. Can someone help?

Thanks

Glad I'm not the only one. Can't get anyone to email me back either. Gonna send mine back and go EFI Live. Good support there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbound View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one. Can't get anyone to email me back either. Gonna send mine back and go EFI Live. Good support there.
    I got a response today. Not sure whats happening with the emails. I looked back at the trail that they emailed me with and it looks like they responded back since yesterday, but I didn't get any on those emails. Anyways sent out my interface to them so hopefully I can get it back soon so that I can start the cam swap on my car.

Good to hear. I actually got messaged back too. Seems their computers were down or something yesterday. At any rate, hope it all works out on your end. Mine is just a simple fix so I should be good to go by 2mrw.

Got it back and works perfectly now. Thanks