Thread: CSRT Supported definition?

Advanced Tuner

CSRT Supported definition?

Before chartering the potential unknown waters after doing some forum and google digging on my part, I'm requesting further assistance.

Id like to have reassurance that the 08 csrt is fully supported.
    are there more limitations then there are for refinements with the module using hpt editor? Or is that not the case and hpt enables full access to write and make changes?

Turning off ESP
    *Altering settings for the dynamic lateral acceleration aka yaw sensor
    Changing/disabling or testing TPM's
    Removing SKIM
    Relearning TB parameters
    Evaporative Emissions system disabling/testing

Those are the main areas that I'd need clarity on. Anything else would be beneficial to know as well.

Will a currently loaded mopar stage 1 cal pose any issues?

Advanced Tuner
    Any input please?

Advanced Tuner
    Looking at SKIM, it has two selections to mess with. Are they both required to be set in the same manner to disable or enable that function or does only one need to be toggled?

Senior Tuner
    Dodge questions may need to be posted in the Dodge section of the forum, for faster responses.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like "system" contains the ESP enablers. Toggled the ones listing ESP "use" references to "disable"and set the min tq offset from 7 to 20. Not 100% that did the trick.

Tuner in Training
    C-SRT is fully supported to tune if you and pull the file and licence it. I have tuned many - Stock to big turbo, learning / getting the info you might need is a different story.
    Doc
    Doc's Performance & Dyno Tuning - Las Vegas NV . Tuning any and all cars!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTurbo View Post
    C-SRT is fully supported to tune if you and pull the file and licence it. I have tuned many - Stock to big turbo, learning / getting the info you might need is a different story.
    I've committed credits to it, now to know what is all doable.

Are there ways to disable the TPM's using HPT?

Tuner in Training
    Everything you need to do can be done with HPT - I dont have a CSRT file infront of me but as I said, getting the info you need is the hard part. Not trying to hide it from you, its just a combination of tables that to a lot on them stupid cars. The info is out there, you just need to search for it not ask for it. Thats why when we teach we offer specific car types, as each are a little different.
    Doc
    Doc's Performance & Dyno Tuning - Las Vegas NV . Tuning any and all cars!

Advanced Tuner
    When I am asking my questions, I also am digging into it for myself. It would be foolish to just dive deep into anything like this without at least asking questions that may deter from an irreversible mistake.