Thread: Trans info with scanner?

Trans info with scanner?

when logging am I supposed to get info on the screen? I have a 4l60e a 411 ecm os 12202088. the issue i am having is that I am getting no OD and tcc
    Last edited by Spoolnsquirrels; 03-25-2017 at 01:10 PM.

If you are logging transmission related channels in the main channel display you will get the information you want so long as that computer can spit out that information.

You can log the gear the transmission is in and the TCC operation.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

ok so ive got the channels up for trans but i get nothing working that the ecm is supposed to control. im wondering if there is a setting that I am missing that turns off the function of the trans from the ecm? i will attach my tune if someone can look at it and tell me if i have a setting wrong?

s10-1a.hpt

I guess there is nothing wrong, thanks for the lack of help ,except 5fdp thank you for the info, it did help

settings look ok. we need a log file to see what data youre recording.

answers in this section are slow cos' not many ppl go in here.
    1966 impala. L29 454. 0411 pcm. 2.5" twin system. comp cams XR282HR. ported heads. 1.75 rollers. 60lb deka injectors. bosch 044 pump. standard intake (cos' looks cool in a 66')