Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2013+ ZF8 8-Speed Now Supported - VCM Suite 3.5 Beta

Potential Tuner
    Is there any plan to have "Trans input shaft rpm" and "Trans slip" (rpm) PID in the vcm scanner for ZF8.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoyal View Post
    Is there any plan to have "Trans input shaft rpm" and "Trans slip" (rpm) PID in the vcm scanner for ZF8.
    Slip is available on most calibrations in Beta. If not, it's being added.
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Potential Tuner
    I've only seen

TCC Slip Normal and TCC Slip AC (both shows Yes/no). couldnt find Slip rpm (I'll wait for updated beta)

Update: I had to connect the computer to car to read that PID... TCC Slip RPM is available..
    Last edited by sgoyal; 10-31-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Tuner in Training
    It seems the TCC slip feature has not worked on my vehicle, ZF8 in Ram EcoDiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Spooby View Post
    It seems the TCC slip feature has not worked on my vehicle, ZF8 in Ram EcoDiesel
    Please get a ticket with your infolog to us at support@hptuners.com so we can be sure to add it for you!
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Tuner in Training
    Any idea when the tables changed for the ZFHP90 will make it to the HP95? Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Any plan to add "Slip Patterns" PID in vcm scammer for ZF8

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners;476609

[B
    PLEASE NOTE:[/B] The ZF8 8-speed TCMs do require an individual TCM license of 4 Dodge credits for tuning.
    I calibrated my first 8 speed today, but I missed it required 4 licenses but knew the engine was 2 license. Oh well dodge rookie mistake, I bought additional licenses last week. Owner was cool and covered it because it came out very fun.
    Ill price it into future dodges.

I did find it odd when I went to save the tune it license the engine, but when I went to upload the tune with tranny setting changed, it required me to license the tranny.