Thread: Can RaceRender geocode coordinates to address (road name/number and town/city)

Potential Tuner

Can RaceRender geocode coordinates to address (road name/number and town/city)

Hi,

Newbie here. I am just about to download the trial version of RaceRender (for Mac).

I wish to use RaceRender to edit and combine videos from the front and rear (RoadHawk) dashcams in my car on roads and not racetracks.

In addition to showing the speed can RaceRender geocode longitude and latitude coordinates into road name and/or number and town/city and show that information on the screen?

Thanks,

RaceRender does not have any street address lookup capability, but it can display the actual Latitude and Longitude coordinates on the screen (see the "Dash Cam" data overlay template for one example).

Potential Tuner
    Hi Weston@HPTuners,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the delay in replying - I didn't get a notification even though I had that option set (or so I thought).

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    but it can display the actual Latitude and Longitude coordinates on the screen (see the "Dash Cam" data overlay template for one example).
    Thanks for that, I will look into displaying Latitude and Longitude coordinates on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    RaceRender does not have any street address lookup capability.
    Would you consider adding geocode capability to RaceRender so that Latitude and Longitude coordinates can be translated into road name and/or number and town/city and show that information on the screen?

Many thanks,