Thread: 80 seg swap help

Tuner

80 seg swap help

So this is the first time doing this since hpt gave us the option to do it our self, and of course the truck would be off site and doing it as a favor for my guy who does my ceramic coating. So I read the tune, in 2.24 and then updated to the latest and greatest 3.4.85 and found a matching os 80e file and did the segment swap. Go load the tune and of course truck is on jackstands not ready to run "waiting on parts" so I cant verify if it worked right. So the next day he text and says it acts like it dropped the pressure and wont move itself. So I go back, re write entire this time and nothing. So I came home and compared the files and found several of the DTC's for trans stuff was different, I've now updated those to match. So long story short can somebody more competent with these segment swaps please verify I have it all right now before I treck back over shooting in the dark tomorrow??? I've attached all three files, the original (dannyross80eswap) and then completed file I will load again tomorrow with the changes to DTC's (dannyross80esegswap) and the file I pulled the seg swap from with matching OS (1465433695)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Big surprise, didnt work.... using nelson performance adapter kit. Trans just acts like theres no pressure, unplug trans and 3rd is good and firm for limp mode. For the love of all thats holy somebody tell my DA what I have jacked up if anything before I tell him its not tune related.

Advanced Tuner
    The segswap file looks correct as far as trans and trans diagnostics segments are swapped in. Dont change all the DTCs, they need to match the stock 80E file as the 60E vs 80E have different DTCs set.

For harness, is that their swap harness on their website? If so, it wont work as you're running the 80E segment so you need to make sure the wiring is setup as a stock 80E truck.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

Was this ever solved.