Thread: 2003 lb7 tune will pay for tune

Advanced Tuner

2003 lb7 tune will pay for tune

I have a 2003 lb7 that I am having the transmission built right know with a ppe stage 4 kit and the motor is all stock and looking for a couple really good tunes for this setup. I would like a good heavy tow like 12-15k and then a light tow like 2-7k and then just a good fuel mpg tune. I really wish I could use the dps 5 settings on the edge cts but since cant use them. Would like to see what someone on here can offer me. Otherwise I guess I will have to have someone do them with efilive.

Potential Tuner l3thal_mechanic's Avatar
    Edge Insight Pro can hold four tunes built from HP Tuners. FYI
    1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
    2003 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L LB7
    General Motors is my life

Potential Tuner
    Do I still need to purchase mpvi2 if I have insight pro?

No you will not need the MPVI for loading tunes.

I was able to load tunes from my laptop to the Insight Pro... I had to download something from edge website, been so long ago I forgot...

I know Tuners can load tunes onto Edge Website for you to download directly to your insight... Unless something has changed in the last 3 years.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer