Thread: C7 2015 A8 procharger Etune help!

Potential Tuner

C7 2015 A8 procharger Etune help!

Good afternoon guys
    I recently installed my C7 procharger D1sc with alky meth and ARH Headers (no cats) but I am not lucky to find a good tuner to finish my car in my case I would have to do etune because the car is in Brazil.
    I would like to have the help of someone with the knowledge and time to get the job done right and fast since the car has been stopped for almost 3 months because of that.
    I also plan a re-tune next month by trading camshaft and pulley.
    Thanks!

When I get time I'll look at the file tonight

Potential Tuner
    Ty Ben!

Sent ya an email back... don't run your car on that tune, it's worst then stock

Potential Tuner
    I would like to raise this topic for two reasons, first to thank Ben Charles for the excellent work done on my map, always available to help and remove all doubts.
    Unfortunately I also feel obligated to report my fact, for having been tricked by a tuner named Chris Miller (CMR, Chris Miller Racing), received my money and for a month and a half was deceiving me, sent me 3 totally wrong maps during this Period and in the end stopped responding to me, did not even close to finishing the service and also did not return my money.
    I feel compelled to report this here so that no one else can go through the frustrating situation that I have been through.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    many people have the perception yet lack in skill, greta job Ben!
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161