Thread: car used to cut fuel on the shifts. now it doesn't(boosted)

car used to cut fuel on the shifts. now it doesn't(boosted)

I am getting a backfire or two on the shifts. i am seeing negative timing numbers at the shift and i think that combined with no fuel cut is causing the backfire.

i have logs when it was stock on gasoline and then mostly stock but with e85 and it was still cutting fuel then but now with some boost it no longer cuts the fuel.

any idea how i get that back. i tried going back to my old tune other than a couple of setting like injector size and maf table and that didn't bring it back. i suspect it is an air mass thing but i cant find anything obvious.
    2017 camaro ss a8 with low mount twins

post tune for more help

Can take minimum timing table at your shift points and add timing there. On my 16 vsport it had -20 I put 6 in it just to be safe and not only didn't back fire anymore or pop at all but shifted firmer too.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Did you re-enable DFCO after tuning?