Thread: Is Anyone manning support@hptuners ????

Potential Tuner

Is Anyone manning support@hptuners ????

I've sent an email in on Sunday and resent the same today, even got a auto response from the one on Sunday. I need to know the information sent as I don't wanna purchase anymore credits until I do.

Thanks!! Doug

What's your ticket #?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner

your lucky to get a reply, I can not even get a reply to my post from a couple of days ago re a ticket a month old with no response

Quote Originally Posted by PLP View Post
    your lucky to get a reply, I can not even get a reply to my post from a couple of days ago re a ticket a month old with no response
    What's your ticket #?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug904 View Post
    I've sent an email in on Sunday and resent the same today, even got a auto response from the one on Sunday. I need to know the information sent as I don't wanna purchase anymore credits until I do.

Thanks!! Doug
    Alonzo should be sending you a response shortly but just to put it out there the upgrade credits information can be found here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...credit_faq.htm and is explained in much greater detail then we could ever explain it in a single email.

Basically doing single vcm licenses is a very inefficient way to license vehicles and these licenses only go towards year/model licenses to the point where you could literally get the year/model license for free(0 credits) if you did enough single vcm licenses and ONLY the year/model licenses go towards the unlimited vcm license

so if you get a license for free none of it goes toward the unlimited vcm license

if you do it for 4 credits 3 of those go towards the unlimited vcm license

if you do it for 12 credits 9 of those go twoards the unlimited vcm license

Hope this helps
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Can you help me bill 76574. My suite doesn't give me any options for ac pressure settings? Why is that.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAZ View Post
    Can you help me bill 76574. My suite doesn't give me any options for ac pressure settings? Why is that.
    Unfortunately this was a tuning related question which we cannot get into, feel free to ask on the gen 3 car/truck section.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"