Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New Ford Aftermarket Supercharged & Naturally Aspirated Calibration Support

Potential Tuner
    Awesome. I appreciate the feed back. I have been speaking to him and if he can't dial my car in correctly then I'm going to flash back to the whipple calibration and try editing over that.

There are several people on this forum that can help you with the whipple tune
    Last edited by LastPlace; 08-03-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPlace View Post
    There are several people on that forum that can help you with the whipple tune
    Sorry, which forum are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Platnium5.0 View Post
    Sorry, which forum are you talking about?
    This forum. Start a thread and post your hpt file and what you want to do.

Tuner in Training
    Any 2018 aftermarket cals available?

Posted by caged in another thread
    Attached Files Attached Files

@Eric@HPTuners for 2018 Aftermarket OS tuning and logging (whipple/roush) should we be using the 4.2.x now or do we need to use 4.3.x now?

Did you put in ID data for the injectors? I used their data and get -28 fuel trims for some reason. 2016 Whipple car on whipple OS

Advanced Tuner
    Does anyone have the Whipple 2.9 Gen3 tune for 2013-14 Coyote. I'm considering going back to a blower and I'm not sure how different the tune would be compared to the Roush, that I'm used to. I haven't done any tuning for the last year or so and I've forgotten a lot.

Advanced Tuner
    I was wrong I guess I always thought the roush stage 1 file would be n/a but I see its a supercharged filed.

Quote Originally Posted by txcharlie View Post
    Does anyone have the Whipple 2.9 Gen3 tune for 2013-14 Coyote. I'm considering going back to a blower and I'm not sure how different the tune would be compared to the Roush, that I'm used to. I haven't done any tuning for the last year or so and I've forgotten a lot.
    The tune is the same for gen 3 vs gen 2.

There have been several posted in the last 2 years

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPlace View Post
    The tune is the same for gen 3 vs gen 2.

There have been several posted in the last 2 years
    The only tune I have seen is the SCJ and it's a rear feed setup. I would think there would be some differences between front and rear feed as the MAF to TB distance would be different.

Potential Tuner
    hi, i need someone help
    Mustang 2018 with ROUSH Supercharger
    calibration file for MPVI1
    thankyou.

Mustang 2018 original TC298.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedYote View Post
    Did you put in ID data for the injectors? I used their data and get -28 fuel trims for some reason. 2016 Whipple car on whipple OS
    Did You get this figured out? I have -28 on trims using everything provided by Roush. S/C, Injectors, and tune.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarylsswapper View Post
    Did You get this figured out? I have -28 on trims using everything provided by Roush. S/C, Injectors, and tune.
    you have to retune the MAF data...

I have a question about using the Whipple OS.....

It had been touched on earlier in the thread about how the guardian/flare tool makes modifications on the fly. I noted when I used this function of my Whipple/Flare tool, it seems like you get a BCM reset. You can make the changes with the engine running....it's pretty nice when playing with boost/gear/ect.

Can someone please elaborate how this system works? I'm assuming there is a section in the OS on the PCM that points to the BCM? for boost by gear, revv limiter, ect that can be adjusted in the Flare tool. I have made changes with the flare tool, then did a re-read with HP, and there are no changes being made in the editor that I can see using compare function....so I'm very curious as to how this works!

Vehicle is a 2017 Mustang/Stage 1 Whipple kit.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw