Thread: LS Launch Control HP Tuners vid on youtube

Banned

LS Launch Control HP Tuners vid on youtube

Has anyone/everyone seen this yet?

I like it.. a lot.. but I can't see how this would benefit me on the street because of different tyre + road + air temps (affecting traction) + no T/C...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Mr. Smith; 04-18-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    That's very interesting.
    If you aren't turbo there wouldn't be much benefit. It would make a manual car easier to launch consitantly.

I'm going to give this a go when my car is back together.

Advanced Tuner
    Awesome find Mr smith. I think this would benifit me greatly with my 2wd 5 speed Silverado. A sticky set of tires, and i see this helping get the launch down to an art. with street tires I wouldn't see this making much more than a smoke show. Nonetheless cool as hell.

Advanced Tuner
    Just realised that this would be fuel cut. so no good for building boost......

Advanced Tuner
    Right launch control would be an accurate term. perfect for someone trying to get some consistency on a manual launch I see some discrepancy with the diagram though. prnd switch A is blue connector pin 32. prnd switch P is blue connector pin 34 on my 0411 (p01) pcm. This is coming from a pinout diagram straight from lextech. Which I know 105% is correct . I have cross checked this pinout sheet with all data pcm connector view

Potential Tuner
    Is it possible this doesn't work on a auto tranny P59ecu?

Advanced Tuner
    Good find, and useful for me, I had contemplated using those same 2 tables (the idle spark tables) and manually switching between them as he does, because my car could never pass emissions control (tested only at idle.. ) in my country without a very different idle timing setup, and I didn't want to have to flash it just to pass a test! This confirms that I could do it! Thanks for the find!!
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
    That's very interesting.
    If you aren't turbo there wouldn't be much benefit. It would make a manual car easier to launch consitantly.

I'm going to give this a go when my car is back together.
    I agree, this is really interesting! I was looking for some more videos on youtube about his and found one that shows how to make a manual car, incredible what people are doing for likes hehe. I have a friend who has been working on developing his youtube account in order to receive some money from there. When I remember what videos he was doing to get likes I think that he is really crazy. It happened till he found this site ytfab.com where he was able to buy likes for his youtube channel. After those guys worked with him his videos started to accumulate a lot of views and likes and so one. Incredible no?!
    Last edited by Graham1989; 09-14-2020 at 01:46 AM.