Thread: C7 Z06 2016 fuel cut problem

C7 Z06 2016 fuel cut problem

Hey All,

I just finished tuning a C7Z A8 with an F1X. I feel the cam was not optimal, but we made about 1000whp through the auto. The vehicle is using a supplemental fuel system through 8 port injectors in the procharger intake manifold. The supplemental is done through it's own computer, and here is the problem :

When the vehicle rev limits, OR changes gears during WOT, it turns off the fuel injectors. The port injectors at wot will still be flowing and this will cause a terribly lean condition. How can I make sure that the torque management event for the shift, or limiter will only use spark, and not fuel cut? Any help is much appreciated.

I have not tried to drive the car yet during these conditions as I'm worried that even one event can cause damage.

Have you found a solution to this yet? I believe that with fuel flowing during a shift the trans will see higher than commanded torque, and that would be bad as well.
    06 Z06 ETP heads, 244/256 hyd. roller, crower stainless shaft rockers, Kooks stepped race headers,elec. w/p, 160 stat, vararam, ram dual disk, ported intake and t-body, 100 shot spray until the 441 goes together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm1hrBcq63U

2016 Callaway Z06 a8 3lz zo7
    Heads, cam, headers, 2.3L s/c, 9.5 lower/2.625upper, meth, 103mm t-body,
    Stock high and low fuel system for now (I know right?)